Arrival On Star Base 12


It has been four and a half years since Lord Patrick William Howard and his entourage left Pre-World War Three Earth and fled Europe.

Finally, The USS Excalibur orbits around Star Base 12 and Captain Archer informs his passengers " We have arrived at Star Base 12 and we will begin to beam you down via our shuttle-crafts."  

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Walter Devereux embrace 'We made it safely with the great providence of Odin." Lord Patrick William tells his brother-in-law.

All the families get together before they are transport down to Star Base 12 and they give thanks to their various creators rather it be Allah, Jehovah, Christ, or Odin.


"Thank you Lord Patrick William." Lord Joshua tells him "You saved Lady Naomi and me." 

"I was happy to do it, Lord Joshua. Now Lady Naomi and you can rebuild your lives." Lord Patrick William tells him.

One by one all the passengers are transported down to Star Base 12 and Lord Patrick William and the men to start  to look for shelter for their families and they find a large country manor that hasn't been lived in for sometime.


Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Walter Devereux with Lord Joshua Collins and they knock on the door and an elderly gentleman opens up the door and he is surprised to see Lord Patrick William Howard at his door.


"May I help you." Mr. Davis asks.

"Yes Sir. You may be able to help us. We have just recently arrived on Star Base 12 and we were wondering if your house is for rent?" Lord Patrick asks.


"I have a large country manor and how many are with you Sir?" Mr Davis asks.

"There is about 20 couples." Lord Patrick tells him, "This is my brother-in-law, Lord Walter Devereux and this is Lord Joshua Collins."  Lord Patrick tells Mr. Davis.

"I have many suites available and I will be most happy to accommodate you." Mr Davis  tells him.

"Mr. Davis. We are prepared to pay you." Lord Walter Devereux explains.

"We have traveled far from World War Three Planet Earth and Europe." Lord Joshua states.

"All of us are in late Twenties and when I get the ladies settled in. I will start to draw up the blue prints to our new homes." Lord Patrick William states.

"I am an architect and my lady-wife is a a very good seamstress." Lord Patrick William states.

Mr. Davis smiles at Lord Patrick and the other men with him " I tell you what I will only charge you one price of 500 credits a month." 

"You are most kind Mr. May I ask how long you have been on Star Base 12?" Lord Patrick William asks.

"I have been here for awhile. I arrived here in 2150" Mr Davis states, "Even before World War III begun in 2153." 


"I left Planet Earth and my home in the state of California in 2145 with my wife, Katherine and we settled here." Mr. Davis tells Lord Patrick.

"We brought this manor in 2145 and we don't know who erected it." Mr. Davis states.

"We are An Americans that fled on the onset of World World War III." Mr. Davis states "Things started to become difficult and food started to begin to be rationed out by coupons." 

"I am afraid there was no law and order and we applied for the relocation program given by the United Federation of Planets."Mr Davis states.

"When we left Planet Earth from San Francisco we boarded the USS Yorktown and it took us 41/2 years to arrive here." Mr. Davis states.

"My wife and I have no children." Mr. Davis confesses.

"I am sorry to hear that you have no children." Lord Patrick William explains, "We have had to put off having our children." 

"I was born in 2120 and my wife was born in 2122." Mr Davis tells him.

"Sir, I was born in 2130 and my wife was born in 2132 and my brother in law was born the same time and Lord Collins was born in 2134 and his wife was born in 2136." Lord Patrick William states.

Katherine Davis walks up to where her husband is standing talking to Lord Patrick William and she asks " Who are these young people Roger?" 

"Katherine. I want you to meet Lord Patrick William Howard, his brother in law, Lord Walter Devereux and Lord Joshua Collins. They have recently from War Torn Planet Earth and from Europe." Mr. Davis tells his wife.

"We have enough suites to accommodate they are newly arrived families and they are willing to pay." Mr. Davis tells her.


"Yes of course, we have plenty suites for all of these nice young people." Katherine tells her husband.

"Let me see now, I have several large suites that adjoined each other and you may have to share a bath." Katherine explains.

"We don't mind share Ma'am." Lord Patrick William states " We have all journeyed together." 

Lord Patrick calls Lord Edmund Beaufort to bring all the couples to the estate and Lord Patrick tells them "This kindly American gentlemen and his wife has offered us housing." Lord Patrick William tells Lord Edmund and everyone else.


"Mr. Davis. This is Lord Edmund Beaufort, Lord Joseph Habsburg, Lord Louis Valois, Lord Edward Stafford, Lord Alexander Stuart, Lord John Grey, Lord Jacques Bourbon and Lord William Seymour and with them are their wives, and this is my wife, Lady Margaret Penelope." Lord Patrick William tells him.

"I am sure the ladies are willing to help your good wife with the cooking, cleaning and the chores." Lord Patrick William states.

"I am Lady Margaret, Lady Katherine." Lady Margaret tells Katherine.

"It is very nice to meet all you charming young people." Katherine tells them.

"The pleasure is our's." Lady Joan Bourbon tells Katherine.

"I am Lord Jacques wive." Lady Joan tells her ' We come from France but we lived in England at the time World War III hit." 

"I am sorry that you all lost your homes and families." Katherine states.

"I am Lady Naomi Collins, I am Lord Joshua Collins wife." Lady Naomi tells her.

"We come from Sussex, England and Lord Bless Lord Patrick William and Lord Walter Devereux for asking us to come with them on The USS Excalibur." Lady Naomi states.

"You are very welcome." Katherine states.

" I was born in Texas and my husband was born in California." Katherine explains.

"I am Lady Jacqueline Habsburg and I am Lord Joseph Habsburg wife, and we come from France and Spain." Lady Jacqueline explains.

"I am happy to meet you Lady Jacqueline." Katherine tells her.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Lady Jacqueline tells her.

"That is Lord Philip Burgundy and his wife, Lady Joan." Lady Jacqueline tells her.and standing over there is Lord Philip Carey and Lady Dorothea Hastings." 

"I am very happy to meet you all. You all must be very tired. Let me show you to your suites." Katherine tells them and they all follow Roger and Katherine Davis to their suites.

Lord Patrick William pulls out 1000 credits and he places it into Mr. Davis's hand and says " Please accept this. It is more than you are asking but you nice people deserve it." 

"You are most generous, Lord Howard. I will put to good use." Mr. Davis tells him.

"I am sure you are tired Sir." Mr. Davis tells him.

"Why don't you nice young people get some rest. When you are hungry. Go to the kitchen and have our cook make you something to eat." Mr. Davis tells him.

Lord Patrick William thanks Mr. Davis and he bows to Mr. Davis and he walks up the stairs.

____________________________________________

"They are very nice, Lady Margaret." Lord Patrick tells his wife.

"Yes. They are, Lord Patrick. It is good to embrace diversity." Lady Margaret states.

"We are all victims of World War III." Lady Margaret tells him.

"We will continue to live here until I have helped everyone built their homes and our home too." Lord Patrick William states.

"We may be here for three or four years. I promise you once our new home is erected in the Northern Territory and I put in my claim in for the Northern Territory we will start to work on our family." Lord Patrick tells Lady Margaret.

"We have plenty of time." Lady Margaret states.

"I am worried about our families we had to leave behind, Patrick?" Lady Margaret tells him.

"Margaret. I am afraid we lost all of our families in the first nuclear blast." Lord Patrick William states.

"I heard that the First Nuclear Weapons were launched around 11:30 PM when everyone was asleep and no one suffered." Lord Patrick states.

"They had no idea what was going to happen." Lord Patrick William states.

"I am afraid the International Red Cross hasn't released a list of the families who died." Lord Patrick William states.

"I am afraid no American, European, Middle Eastern Country stands today." Lord Patrick William states.

"Captain Archer told me this cites were destroyed with the first attack "the Eastern Coalition launched a first strike comprised of intercontinental ballistic missiles, bomber attacks, and portable nuclear weapons, against major North American and European cities, combined with a simultaneous Interface viral assault against the New United Nations computer infrastructure. Much to the surprise of the ECON political leadership, the New United Nations immediately retaliated with nuclear launches of their own, as well as bomber and satellite-based attacks against targets in the Middle East and Asia. Many Pacific nations sided with the Eastern Coalition against the United States when fighting finally breaks out. Other political groupings, such as the Muslim Bloc, were likewise hit extremely hard during the nuclear exchanges, despite being non-aligned with either side during the war." Lord Patrick William tells Lady Margaret.

"I pray to Odin, Allah, Jehovah, and whatever Deity that they believe in that they find peace." Lord Patrick William states.

Lord Patrick and Lady Margaret embrace "We still have each other and we have our friends who journeyed with us and these nice American people who have opened up their home to us, Lord Patrick." Lady Margaret tells him.

"I am very thankful for Mr and Mrs. Davis for opening up their hearts and home to us." Lord Patrick tells Lady Margaret.




 





 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Philip Carey ,

The Four Monsters in History : Genghis Khan , Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolph Hitler and Colonel Phillip Green

False Prophets